The Short-Run Effects of Time-Varying Prices in Competitive Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Gambardella & Michael Pahle & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2016. "Do Benefits from Dynamic Tariffing Rise? Welfare Effects of Real-Time Pricing under Carbon-Tax-Induced Variable Renewable Energy Supply," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1621, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlo Fezzi & Derek Bunn, 2010. "Structural Analysis of Electricity Demand and Supply Interactions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(6), pages 827-856, December.
- Clay Campaigne & Shmuel S. Oren, 2016. "Firming renewable power with demand response: an end-to-end aggregator business model," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-37, August.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: an optimal complementary approach," Post-Print halshs-00928678, HAL.
- Allcott, Hunt, 2011. "Rethinking real-time electricity pricing," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 820-842.
- J. Scott Holladay & Steven Soloway, 2015. "The Environmental Impacts of Fuel Switching Power Plants," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-mays is not listed on IDEAS
- Shira Horowitz and Lester Lave, 2014. "Equity in Residential Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Mattias Vesterberg and Chandra Kiran B. Krishnamurthy, 2016. "Residential End-use Electricity Demand: Implications for Real Time Pricing in Sweden," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Andersen, Frits Møller & Larsen, Helge V., 2011. "Area price and demand response in a market with 25% wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8051-8061.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boom, Anette & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2012. "Real-time Pricing in Power Markets: Who Gains?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66062, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas-Olivier Leautier, 2014. "Is Mandating "Smart Meters" Smart?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- James Cochell & Peter Schwarz & Thomas Taylor, 2012. "Using real-time electricity data to estimate response to time-of-use and flat rates: an application to emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 135-158, October.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre, 2016. "Sustainability assessment of electricity market models in selected developed world countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 72-82.
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew, 2015. "Estimating zonal electricity supply curves in transmission-constrained electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 10-19.
- Wai Choi & Anindya Sen & Adam White, 2011. "Response of industrial customers to hourly pricing in Ontario’s deregulated electricity market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 303-323, December.
- J. Scott Holladay and Steven Soloway, 2016. "The Environmental Impacts of Fuel Switching Electricity Generators," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa & Blumsack, Seth & Kleit, Andrew, 2012. "Distributional impacts of state-level energy efficiency policies in regional electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 365-372.
- Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 858-869.
- Maria Kopsakangas-Savolainen & Rauli Svento, 2013. "Promotion of Market Access for Renewable Energy in the Nordic Power Markets," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(4), pages 549-569, April.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Energy in a Bathtub: Electricity Trade between Countries with Different Generation Technologies," Memorandum 17/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2013. "From smart technology to smart consumers: for better system reliability and improved market efficiency," Post-Print halshs-01011169, HAL.
- C. Woo & J. Zarnikau & E. Kollman, 2012. "Exact welfare measurement for double-log demand with partial adjustment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 171-180, February.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006v27-04-a06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.