The use of area-specific utility costs to target intensive DSM campaigns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orans, Ren & Woo, C. K. & Pupp, Roger & Horowitz, Ira, 1994. "Demand-side management and electric power exchange," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 243-254, August.
- Swisher, Joel & Christiansson, Lena & Hedenstrom, Claes, 1994. "Dynamics of energy efficient lighting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 581-594, July.
- Swisher, Joel N., 1994. "Dynamics of appliance energy efficiency in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1131-1141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilkerson, Jordan & Larsen, Peter & Barbose, Galen, 2014. "Survey of Western U.S. electric utility resource plans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 90-103.
- Thomas, Brinda A. & Azevedo, Inês L., 2014. "Should policy-makers allocate funding to vehicle electrification or end-use energy efficiency as a strategy for climate change mitigation and energy reductions? Rethinking electric utilities efficienc," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 28-36.
- Baskette, C. & Horii, B. & Kollman, E. & Price, S., 2006. "Avoided cost estimation and post-reform funding allocation for California's energy efficiency programs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1084-1099.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim & Kay, Mike, 2009. "The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3159-3167, August.
- Costa, Paulo Moisés & Matos, Manuel A. & Peças Lopes, J.A., 2008. "Regulation of microgeneration and microgrids," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3893-3904, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:5:y:1995:i:3-4:p:185-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.