Regulatory and Mixed Policy Options for Reducing Energy Use and Carbon Emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Ayres, 1994. "On economic disequilibrium and free lunch," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 435-454.
- Jan Velthuijsen, 1993. "Incentives for investment in energy efficiency: an econometric evaluation and policy implications," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 153-169.
- Janda, Kathryn B. & Busch, John F., 1994. "Worldwide status of energy standards for buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-44.
- Ronald J. Sutherland, 1991. "Market Barriers to Energy-Efficiency Investments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 15-34.
- Paul L. Joskow & Donald B. Marron, 1992. "What Does a Negawatt Really Cost? Evidence from Utility Conservation Programs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 41-74.
- Wilson, Deborah & Swisher, Joel, 1993. "Exploring the gap : Top-down versus bottom-up analyses of the cost of mitigating global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-263, March.
- Reddy, Amulya K. N., 1991. "Barriers to improvements in energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 953-961, December.
- Swisher, Joel & Christiansson, Lena & Hedenstrom, Claes, 1994. "Dynamics of energy efficient lighting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 581-594, July.
- Alan S. Manne, 1992. "Global 2100: Alternative Scenarios for Reducing Carbon Emissions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 111, OECD Publishing.
- Henry Ruderman & Mark D. Levine & James E. McMahon, 1987. "The Behavior of the Market for Energy Efficiency in Residential Appliances Including Heating and Cooling Equipment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 101-124.
- Swisher, Joel N., 1994. "Dynamics of appliance energy efficiency in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1131-1141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Garg & P.R. Shukla & Debyani Ghosh & Manmohan Kapshe & Nair Rajesh, 2003. "Future Greenhouse Gas and Local Pollutant Emissions for India: Policy Links and Disjoints," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 71-92.
- Hans Asbjørn Aaheim & Kristin A. & Hans Seip, 1999. "Climate Change and Local Pollution Effects – An Integrated Approach," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 61-81.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand-side management; emission abatement; energy-economy models; energy-efficiency regulation; energy policy; energy technology; energy use; market transformation; non-fiscal policies; performance standards; technology procurement; utility programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:1:y:1996:i:1:p:23-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.