Incentives for investment in energy efficiency: an econometric evaluation and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Mulder, R.J. & Oudshoorn, C. & van Sinderen, J., 1991. "Instrumenten voor het energiebesparingsbeleid," Other publications TiSEM 13f21767-d176-4810-898f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Deaton, Angus, 1974. "A Reconsideration of the Empirical Implications of Additive Preferences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(334), pages 338-348, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley, 2013. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-Saving Technologies in Swiss Firms: An Analysis Based on Micro Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 389-417, March.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:538-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehmatulla, Nishatabbas & Smith, Tristan, 2015. "Barriers to energy efficiency in shipping: A triangulated approach to investigate the principal agent problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 44-57.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995.
"Reconciling environmental policy with employment, international competitiveness and participation requirements,"
016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2000. "Reconciling Environmental Policy with Employment, International Competitiveness and Participation Requirements," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Schlomann, Barbara & Schleich, Joachim, 2015.
"Adoption of low-cost energy efficiency measures in the tertiary sector—An empirical analysis based on energy survey data,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1127-1133.
- Barbara Schlomann & Joachim Schleich, 2015. "Adoption of low-cost energy efficiency measures in the tertiary sector—An empirical analysis based on energy survey data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01107719, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Christian Ley, 2010. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-saving Technologies in Swiss Firms," KOF Working papers 10-257, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ahmed, Rasha & Segerson, Kathleen, 2011. "Collective voluntary agreements to eliminate polluting products," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 572-588, September.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Joel Swisher, 1996. "Regulatory and Mixed Policy Options for Reducing Energy Use and Carbon Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 23-49, January.
- Bailey, J.A. & Gordon, R. & Burton, D. & Yiridoe, E.K., 2008. "Factors which influence Nova Scotia farmers in implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy measures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1369-1377.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Olivier Beaumais & Thierry Bréchet, 1995. "La stratégie communautaire de régulation de l'effet de serre : quels enjeux pour la France ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 155-174.
- de Groot, Henri L. F. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Energy saving by firms: decision-making, barriers and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 717-740, November.
- Henri L.F.M. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1999. "Energy Saving by Firms: Decision-Making, Barriers and Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Haas & Karol Kempa, 2016. "Directed Technical Change and Energy Intensity Dynamics: Structural Change vs. Energy Efficiency," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201610, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Vanegas López, Juan Gabriel & Botero Botero, Sergio, 2012. "Eficiencia energética en microempresas de Medellín: un estudio de valoración de barreras," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, October.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Schleich, Joachim & Ravivanpong, Ployplearn, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 863-875.
- Kim, Jihyo & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2013. "Asymmetric substitutability between energy and capital: Evidence from the manufacturing sectors in 10 OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-89.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; investment behaviour of the firm; energy price elasticities; energy saving protentials;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:3:y:1993:i:2:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .