Commercialisation of sustainable energy technologies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balachandra, P. & Kristle Nathan, Hippu Salk & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2010. "Commercialization of sustainable energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1842-1851.
- P. Balachandra & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2007. "Commercialisation of Sustainable Energy Technologies," Energy Working Papers 22326, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter, 2004. "Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 773-784, April.
- Weber, Lukas, 1997. "Some reflections on barriers to the efficient use of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 833-835, August.
- Nagesha, N. & Balachandra, P., 2006. "Barriers to energy efficiency in small industry clusters: Multi-criteria-based prioritization using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1969-1983.
- Ramesh Bhatia, 1988. "Energy Pricing and Household Energy Consumption in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-106.
- de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes, 1998. "Energy efficiency and the limits of market forces: The example of the electric motor market in France," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 643-653, July.
- Menanteau, P., 2003.
"Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 827-835, July.
- Philippe Menanteau, 2003. "Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market ?," Post-Print halshs-00480454, HAL.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Lefebvre, Herve, 2000. "Competing technologies and the diffusion of innovations: the emergence of energy-efficient lamps in the residential sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-389, March.
- Cristina Tébar Less & Steven McMillan, 2005. "Achieving the Successful Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technologies: Trade-related Aspects," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/2, OECD Publishing.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- Peter, Raja & Ramaseshan, B & Nayar, C.V, 2002. "Conceptual model for marketing solar based technology to developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 511-524.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faran Ahmed & Muhammad Naeem & Muhammad Iqbal, 2017. "ICT and renewable energy: a way forward to the next generation telecom base stations," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 43-56, January.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-02-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Schmidt & Sandeep Dabur, 2014. "Explaining the diffusion of biogas in India: a new functional approach considering national borders and technology transfer," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(2), pages 171-199, April.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, 2016. "What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 362-371.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:855-867 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:144:y:2019:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Peter D., 2014. "How fast can businesses in the new energy sector grow? An analysis of critical factors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 33-40.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:11:p:3001-:d:179949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mijung Jung & Yi-beck Lee & Heesang Lee, 2015. "Classifying and prioritizing the success and failure factors of technology commercialization of public R&D in South Korea: using classification tree analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 877-898, October.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Modern energy access to all in rural India: An integrated implementation strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7803-7814.
- Charikleia Karakosta, 2016. "A Holistic Approach for Addressing the Issue of Effective Technology Transfer in the Frame of Climate Change," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-20, June.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "A key review on present status and future directions of solar energy studies and applications in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5021-5050.
- Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell M. & Picot, Arnold, 2016. "Comparing drivers, barriers, and opportunities of business models for renewable energies: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 795-809.
- Chih-Jou Chen & Chia-Chin Chang & Shiu-Wan Hung, 2011. "Influences of Technological Attributes and Environmental Factors on Technology Commercialization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 525-535, December.
- Kaundinya, Deepak Paramashivan & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H. & Ashok, Veilumuthu, 2013. "A GIS (geographical information system)-based spatial data mining approach for optimal location and capacity planning of distributed biomass power generation facilities: A case study of Tumkur distric," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 77-88.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne & Kirkwood, Jodyanne, 2016. "Business models for model businesses: Lessons from renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 336-349.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
More about this item
KeywordsCommercialisation; Energy; Financing; Technology; Sustainable;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2007-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.