Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kulkarni, Ashwini & Sant, Girish & Krishnayya, J.G., 1994. "Urbanization in search of energy in three Indian cities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 549-560.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Ravindranath, N. H. & Ramakrishna, J., 1997. "Energy options for cooking in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Ramesh Bhatia, 1988. "Energy Pricing and Household Energy Consumption in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-106.
- Reddy, Amulya K.N. & Reddy, B.Sudhakara, 1994. "Substitution of energy carriers for cooking in Bangalore," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 561-571.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:18:p:2326-2336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.