Changing energy profiles and consumption patterns following electrification in five rural villages, South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Elkan & Gerald Leach & Peter Pearson & W. N. T. Roberts & John Soussan & Paul Stevens, 1987. "Transitions between Traditional and Commercial Energy in the Third World," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 35, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kebede, Bereket & Bekele, Almaz & Kedir, Elias, 2002. "Can the urban poor afford modern energy? The case of Ethiopia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1029-1045, September.
- Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Matibe, David Khorommbi, 2003. "Electricity and externalities in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 721-734, June.
- Habtetsion, Semereab & Tsighe, Zemenfes, 2002. "The energy sector in Eritrea--institutional and policy options for improving rural energy services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1107-1118, September.
- Campbell, B. M. & Vermeulen, S. J. & Mangono, J. J. & Mabugu, R., 2003. "The energy transition in action: urban domestic fuel choices in a changing Zimbabwe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 553-562, May.
- Sarmah, Reeta & Bora, M.C & Bhattacharjee, D.J, 2002. "Energy profiles of rural domestic sector in six un-electrified villages of Jorhat district of Assam," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 17-24.
- S. J. Vermeulen & B. M. Campbell & J. J. Mangono, 2000. "Shifting Patterns of Fuel and Wood Use by Households in Rural Zimbabwe," Energy & Environment, , vol. 11(3), pages 233-254, May.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Davis, Mark, 1998. "Rural household energy consumption : The effects of access to electricity--evidence from South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 207-217, February.
- Caroline White & Leslie Bank & Sean Jones & Monga Mehlwana, 1997. "Restricted electricity use among poor urban households," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 413-423.
- Howells, M. I. & Alfstad, T. & Victor, D. G. & Goldstein, G. & Remme, U., 2005. "A model of household energy services in a low-income rural African village," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1833-1851, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:4081-4092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.