The energy transition in action: urban domestic fuel choices in a changing Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1998. "Short-Run Consequences of Trade Liberalization: A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Zimbabwe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 305-333, June.
- P.N. Bradley & B.M. Campbell, 1998. "Who Plugged the Gap? Re-Examining The Woodfuel Crisis in Zimbabwe," Energy & Environment, , vol. 9(3), pages 235-255, June.
- Hosier, Richard H. & Dowd, Jeffrey, 1987. "Household fuel choice in Zimbabwe : An empirical test of the energy ladder hypothesis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-361, December.
- S. J. Vermeulen & B. M. Campbell & J. J. Mangono, 2000. "Shifting Patterns of Fuel and Wood Use by Households in Rural Zimbabwe," Energy & Environment, , vol. 11(3), pages 233-254, May.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- R Mabugu, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects Of A Devaluation In Zimbabwe A Cge Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 708-733, December.
- Soussan, John & O'Keefe, Phil & Munslow, Barry, 1990. "Urban fuelwood challenges and dilemmas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 572-582.
- Foley, G. & Floor, W. & madon, G. & Lawali, E.M. & Montagne, P. & Tounao, K., 1997. "The Niger Household Energy Project. Promoting Rural Fuelwood Markets and Village Management of Natural Woodlands," Papers 362, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Leach, Gerald, 1992. "The energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 116-123, February.
- Davis, Mark, 1998. "Rural household energy consumption : The effects of access to electricity--evidence from South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 207-217, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:6:p:553-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .