Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveng. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/development-engineering .
2017, Volume 2, Issue C
- 1-11 On LPG usage in rural Vietnamese households
by Vahlne, Niklas
- 12-19 Balancing technical and user objectives in the redesign of a peruvian cookstove
by Thacker, Kendall S. & Barger, K. McCall & Mattson, Christopher A.
- 20-28 Comparative performance of five Mexican plancha-type cookstoves using water boiling tests
by Medina, Paulo & Berrueta, V. & Martínez, M. & Ruiz, V. & Edwards, R.D. & Masera, O.
- 29-37 Experimenting with concepts from modular product design and multi-objective optimization to benefit people living in poverty
by Wasley, Nicholas S. & Lewis, Patrick K. & Mattson, Christopher A. & Ottosson, Hans J.
- 38-46 Feasibility study of an electrodialysis system for in-home water desalination in urban India
by Nayar, Kishor G. & Sundararaman, Prithiviraj & O'Connor, Catherine L. & Schacherl, Jeffrey D. & Heath, Michael L. & Gabriel, Mario Orozco & Shah, Sahil R. & Wright, Natasha C. & Winter, V, Amos G.
- 47-52 Insulated Solar Electric Cooking – Tomorrow's healthy affordable stoves?
by Watkins, T. & Arroyo, P. & Perry, R. & Wang, R. & Arriaga, O. & Fleming, M. & O'Day, C. & Stone, I. & Sekerak, J. & Mast, D. & Hayes, N. & Keller, P. & Schwartz, P.
- 53-67 How accurate is our misinformation? A randomized comparison of four survey interview methods to measure risk behavior among young adults in the Dominican Republic
by Vivo, Sigrid & McCoy, Sandra I. & López-Peña, Paula & Muñoz, Rodrigo & Larrieu, Monica I. & Celhay, Pablo
- 68-81 Rapid prototyping a school-based health program in the developing world
by Levine, David I. & Riggs, William & Steffen, Kelsey
- 82-91 Limestone calcined clay cement as a low-carbon solution to meet expanding cement demand in emerging economies
by Cancio Díaz, Yudiesky & Sánchez Berriel, Sofia & Heierli, Urs & Favier, Aurélie R. & Sánchez Machado, Inocencio R. & Scrivener, Karen L. & Martirena Hernández, José Fernando & Habert, Guillaume
- 92-98 Natural gas to improve energy security in Small Island Developing States: A techno-economic analysis
by Raghoo, Pravesh & Surroop, Dinesh & Wolf, Franziska
- 99-106 Cost effectiveness of medical devices to diagnose pre-eclampsia in low-resource settings
by McLaren, Zoë M. & Sharp, Alana & Hessburg, John P. & Sarvestani, Amir Sabet & Parker, Ethan & Akazili, James & Johnson, Timothy R.B. & Sienko, Kathleen H.
- 107-113 Adoption of energy-efficient televisions for expanded off-grid electricity service
by Park, Won Young & Phadke, Amol A.
- 114-131 Piloting the use of accelerometry devices to capture energy expenditure in agricultural and rural livelihoods: Protocols and findings from northern Ghana
by Zanello, Giacomo & Srinivasan, C.S. & Nkegbe, Paul
2016, Volume 1, Issue C
- 4-11 Radio frequency (un)identification: Results from a proof-of-concept trial of the use of RFID technology to measure microenterprise turnover in Sri Lanka
by de Mel, Suresh & Herath, Dammika & McKenzie, David & Pathak, Yuvraj
- 12-25 The pursuit of balance in sequential randomized trials
by Guiteras, Raymond P. & Levine, David I. & Polley, Thomas H.
- 26-35 Electrification for “Under Grid” households in Rural Kenya
by Lee, Kenneth & Brewer, Eric & Christiano, Carson & Meyo, Francis & Miguel, Edward & Podolsky, Matthew & Rosa, Javier & Wolfram, Catherine
- 36-44 A proposed integrated data collection, analysis and sharing platform for impact evaluation
by Kipf, Andreas & Brunette, Waylon & Kellerstrass, Jordan & Podolsky, Matthew & Rosa, Javier & Sundt, Mitchell & Wilson, Daniel & Borriello, Gaetano & Brewer, Eric & Thomas, Evan
- 45-52 Avoided emissions of a fuel-efficient biomass cookstove dwarf embodied emissions
by Wilson, D.L. & Talancon, D.R. & Winslow, R.L. & Linares, X. & Gadgil, A.J.