Short-Run Consequences of Trade Liberalization: A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de MELO & Sherman ROBINSON, 2015.
"Product Differentiation And The Treatment Of Foreign Trade In Computable General Equilibrium Models Of Small Economies,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 2, pages 21-41
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- Ocampo, JoseAntonio, 1987. "The macroeconomic effect of import controls : A Keynesian analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 285-305, October.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "The macroeconomics of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 121-137, August.
- Benjamin, Nancy C., 1992. "What happens to investment under structural adjustment: Results from a simulation model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1335-1344, September.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1994. "Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Private investment, government policy, and foreign capital in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 248, The World Bank.
- Jørn Rattsø, 1994. "Devaluation and monetary policy with import compression," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 159-175, March.
- Collier, Paul & Gunning, Jan Willem, 1992. "Aid and Exchange Rate Adjustment in African Trade Liberalisations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 925-939, July.
- Morande, Felipe & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "Macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 688, The World Bank.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1994. "The Macroeconomics of Zimbabwe in the 1980s: A CGE-Model Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(2), pages 153-198, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen A O`Connell, 2000. "Aid versus Trade Revisited," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lucy Rees & Rod Tyers, 2004. "On the Robustness of Short Run Gains from Trade Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 474, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Botta, Alberto, 2010. "The Palestinian economy and its trade pattern: Stylised facts and alternative modelling strategies," MPRA Paper 29719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj, 2012. "Trade, growth, and poverty in Zambia: Insights from a dynamic GE model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 211-229.
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2001. "Regional Absorption of Terms of Trade Shocks," ERSA conference papers ersa01p185, European Regional Science Association.
- Campbell, B. M. & Vermeulen, S. J. & Mangono, J. J. & Mabugu, R., 2003. "The energy transition in action: urban domestic fuel choices in a changing Zimbabwe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 553-562, May.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, "undated". "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo, 2003. "Does The Stolper-Samuelson Theorem Hold With Less Trade Distortion?: A Computable General Equilibrium," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22173, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:20:y:1998:i:3:p:305-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .