The macroeconomics of trade liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- William H. Branson, 1986. "Stabilization, Stagflation, and Investment Incentives: The Case of Kenya, 1979-1980," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 267-294 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1998. "Short-Run Consequences of Trade Liberalization: A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Zimbabwe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 305-333, June.
- Baek, Seung-Gwan, 1996. "Favorable External Shocks, Sectoral Adjustment and De-industrialization in Non-Oil Producing Economies," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9hg553xj, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime De Melo & Abdelhak Senhadji & Julie Stanton, 2015.
"Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs: A Statistical Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 5, pages 125-135
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Faini, Riccardo & De Melo, Jaime & Senhadji, Abdelhak & Stanton, Julie, 1991. "Growth-oriented adjustment programs: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 957-967, August.
- Faini, Riccardo*de Melo, Jaime*Senhadji-Semlali,, 1990. "Growth oriented adjustment programs : a statistical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 426, The World Bank.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986. "Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions," CEPR Discussion Papers 93, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1986. "Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 1836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 1997. "Agricultural supply-led industrialization: A macromodel with sub-Saharan African characteristics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 351-370, August.
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime de Melo, 2015. "Adjustment, Investment and the Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 6, pages 137-165 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Adjustment, investment, and the real exchange rate in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 473, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:17:y:1984:i:1-2:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed