Agricultural supply-led industrialization: A macromodel with sub-Saharan African characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rattso, Jorn, 1994. "Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "The Economics of Price Scissors," NBER Working Papers 1156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Private investment, government policy, and foreign capital in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 248, The World Bank.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1994. "The Macroeconomics of Zimbabwe in the 1980s: A CGE-Model Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(2), pages 153-198, October.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "The macroeconomics of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 121-137, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:3:p:351-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.