Agricultural supply-led industrialization: A macromodel with sub-Saharan African characteristics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1994. "The Macroeconomics of Zimbabwe in the 1980s: A CGE-Model Analysis," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(2), pages 153-98, October.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- Rattso, Jorn, 1994. "Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Private investment, government policy, and foreign capital in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 248, The World Bank.
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "The Economics of Price Scissors," NBER Working Papers 1156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "The macroeconomics of trade liberalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 121-137, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:8:y:1997:i:3:p:351-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.