Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Donna & Williams, Jeffrey & Wright, Brian D, 1997. "Convenience Yield without the Convenience: A Spatial-Temporal Interpretation of Storage under Backwardation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1009-1022, July.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- C. Arndt & H.T. Jensen & S. Robinson & F. Tarp, 2000.
"Marketing Margins and Agricultural Technology in Mozambique,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 121-137, October.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Marketing margins and agricultural technology in Mozambique:," TMD discussion papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William A. Masters & Paul V. Preckel, 1997. "A Spatial Analysis of Maize Marketing Policy Reforms in Zambia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 514-523.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- McKenzie, George W, 1979. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 465-468, June.
- Takayama, T. & Uri, Noel, 1983. "A note on spatial and temporal price and allocation modeling : Quadratic programming or linear complementary programming?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 455-470, November.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
- Jones, William O., 1984. "Economic Tasks for Food Marketing Boards in Tropical Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Tsunemasa Kawaguchi & Nobuhiro Suzuki & Harry M. Kaiser, 1997. "A Spatial Equilibrium Model for Imperfectly Competitive Milk Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 851-859.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 937-949, September.
- E. Leigh Bivings, 1997. "The Seasonal and Spatial Dimensions of Sorghum Market Liberalization in Mexico," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 383-393.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Willig, Robert D, 1979. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 469-474, June.
- Channing Arndt & Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2000.
"Stabilization and structural adjustment in Mozambique: an appraisal,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 299-323, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Stabilization and Structual Adjustment in Mozambique: An Appraisal," MPRA Paper 62443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masters, William A. & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 1993. "Panterritorial versus regional pricing for maize in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1647-1658, October.
- Adelman, Irma, 1984. "Beyond export-led growth," CUDARE Working Paper Series 309, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Stanley C. Hollander & Kathleen M. Rassuli (ed.), 1993. "Marketing," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 512, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Johnson, Michael E. & Ragasa, Catherine & Kufoalor, Doreen S. & das Gupta, Sunipa, 2017. "A chicken and maize situation: The poultry feed sector in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1601, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Market Emergence And The Rise And Fall Of Backyard Hog Production In China," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21969, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2003. "The Impact Of Transport- And Transaction-Cost Reductions On Food Markets In Developing Countries: Evidence For Tempered Expectations For Burkina Faso," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25866, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Arndt, Channing, 2003. "Potential Impacts Of The Proposed West African Monetary Zone On Cowpea Trade In West And Central Africa," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22236, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arndt, Channing & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Inequality and Poverty Impacts of Trade Distortions in Mozambique," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52794, World Bank.
- Ruijs, Arjan & Schweigman, Caspar & Lutz, Clemens, 2004. "The impact of transport- and transaction-cost reductions on food markets in developing countries: evidence for tempered expectations for Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 219-228, December.
More about this item
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:59-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.