Potential Impacts Of The Proposed West African Monetary Zone On Cowpea Trade In West And Central Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1996. "Delayed formal credit, bribing and the informal credit market in agriculture: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 433-449, December.
- Honohan, P. & Lane, P.R., 2000.
"Will the Euro Trigger More Monetary Unions in Africa?,"
176, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R., 2000. "Will the Euro trigger more monetary unions in Africa?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2393, The World Bank.
- Nicholas Minot & Francesco Goletti, 1998. "Export Liberalization and Household Welfare: The Case of Rice in Vietnam," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 738-749.
- Alejandro Micco & Ernesto Stein & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2003.
"The currency union effect on trade: early evidence from EMU,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 315-356, October.
- Alejandro Micco & Ernesto H. Stein & Guillermo Luis Ordoñez, 2003. "The Currency Union Effect on Trade: Early Evidence from EMU," Research Department Publications 4339, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Micco & Ernesto H. Stein & Guillermo Luis Ordoñez, 2003. "The Currency Union Effect on Trade: Early Evidence from EMU," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1474, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kochar, Anjini, 1997. "An empirical investigation of rationing constraints in rural credit markets in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 339-371, August.
- Rose, Andrew K, 1999.
"One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Andrew, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," Seminar Papers 678, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Andrew K. Rose, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," NBER Working Papers 7432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001.
"Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Basu, Santonu, 1997. "Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 267-280, February.
- Matthew Warning & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 1998. "The performance of village intermediaries in rural credit delivery under changing penalty regimes: Evidence from Senegal," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 115-138.
- Yang, Chin W & Page, Walter P, 1993. "Sensitivity Analysis of Tax Incidence in a Spatial Equilibrium Model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 27(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Chakrabarty, Debajyoti & Chaudhuri, Ananish, 2001. "Formal and informal sector credit institutions and interlinkage," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 313-325, November.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Jeffrey Frankel & Andrew Rose, 2002.
"An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 437-466.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2001. "An Estimate of the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade and Income," Working Paper Series rwp01-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hanink, Dean M & Owusu, J Henry, 1998. "Has ECOWAS Promoted Trade among Its Members?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(3), pages 363-383, October.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Mehmet, Ozay, 1994. "The management of risk: Informal trade in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Paul R Masson, 2001. "Monetary Union in West Africa (ECOWAS)," IMF Occasional Papers 204, International Monetary Fund.
- Bose, Pinaki, 1998. "Formal-informal sector interaction in rural credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 265-280, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibro, Germaine & Fulton, Joan R. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Factors Affecting Success for Women Entrepreneurs in West Africa: The Case of Kosai, a Value Added Cowpea Product," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21160, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Akibode, Comlanvi Sitou, 2011. "Trends in the Production, Trade, and Consumption of Food-Legume Crops in Sub-Saharan Africa," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 114247, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Kushwaha, Saket & Musa, A.S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Fulton, Joan R., 2004. "Consumer Acceptance Of Gmo Cowpeas In Sub-Sahara Africa," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.