The Cournot competition in the spatial equilibrium model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liew, Chong K. & Shim, Jae K., 1978. "A spatial equilibrium model: Another view," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 526-534, October.
- repec:oup:restud:v:54:y:1987:i:4:p:681-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- Chao, Gary S. & Friesz, Terry L., 1984. "Spatial price equilibrium sensitivity analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 423-440, December.
- Chin Wei Yang, 1981. "Stability of Appalachian Coal Shipments under Policy Variation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 111-128.
- Carl H. Nelson & Bruce A. McCarl, 1984. "Including Imperfect Competition in Spatial Equilibrium Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 55-70, 03.
- John Roberts & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1976.
"On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition,"
169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberts, John & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1977. "On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 101-13, January.
- ROBERTS, John & SONNENSCHEIN, Hugo, . "On the foundations of the theory of monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 296, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Szidarovszky, F. & Yakowitz, S., 1982. "Contributions to Cournot oligopoly theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-70, October.
- Yang, Chin W & Page, Walter P, 1993. "Sensitivity Analysis of Tax Incidence in a Spatial Equilibrium Model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 241-57, September.
- Szidarovszky, F & Yakowitz, S, 1977. "A New Proof of the Existence and Uniqueness of the Cournot Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 787-89, October.
- P T Harker, 1988. "Dispersed spatial price equilibrium," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 353-368, March.
- Takayama, T & Woodland, A D, 1970. "Equivalence of Price and Quantity Formulations of Spatial Equilibrium: Purified Duality in Quadratic and Concave Programming," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 889-906, November.
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1970. "A Theory of Spatially Separated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 334-48, June.
- Peeters, Ludo, 1990. "A Spatial Equilibrium Model of the EC Feed Grain Sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 365-86.
- Seade, Jesus, 1980. "The stability of cournot revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-27, August.
- repec:oup:restud:v:38:y:1971:i:116:p:493-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salant, Stephen W., 1982. "Imperfect competition in the international energy market: a computerized Nash-Cournot model," MPRA Paper 12021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:restud:v:36:y:1969:i:105:p:117-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- P T Harker, 1988. "Dispersed Spatial Price Equilibrium," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(3), pages 353-368, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:2:p:139-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.