An Economic Model of the World Oil Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labys, Walter C. & Kuczmowski, Thomas & Infanger, Gerd, 1990. "4.6. Special programming models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 607-617.
- Chin W. Yang, 1990. "An Evaluation of the Maxwell-Boltzmann Entropy Model of the Appalachian Steam Coal Market," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 21-29, Winter.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "An Empirical Dynamic Model of OPEC and Non-OPEC," Working Papers 225895, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "A Meta-analysis of the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand. A System of Equations Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Olufolajimi Oke & Daniel Huppmann & Max Marshall & Ricky Poulton & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2016. "Mitigating Environmental and Public-Safety Risks of United States Crude-by-Rail Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1575, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bora KAT & Çaglar GÜVEN & Ebru VOYVODA, "undated". "A General Equilibrium Energy-Economy Model for Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800059, EcoMod.
- Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2008. "Estimating Supply and Demand in the World Oil Market," Working Papers 225893, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Havranek, Tomas & Kokes, Ondrej, 2015.
"Income elasticity of gasoline demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 77-86.
- Tomas Havranek & Ondrej Kokes, 2013. "Income Elasticity of Gasoline Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Labys, Walter C. & Asano, Hiroshi, 1990. "2.2. Process models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 237-248.
- Hassan Ghassan & Prashanta Banerjee, 2015.
"A threshold cointegration analysis of asymmetric adjustment of OPEC and non-OPEC monthly crude oil prices,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 305-323, August.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Banerjee, Prashanta K., 2013. "A Threshold Cointegration Analysis of Asymmetric Adjustment of OPEC and non-OPEC Monthly Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 62168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
- Cologni, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2014. "On the economic determinants of oil production," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:5:y:1974:i:autumn:p:540-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .