Commodity Models and Their Potential for Latin American Planning
In: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
1746.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Gordon W & Schink, George R, 1976. "The International Tin Agreement: A Reassessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 715-728, December.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1976. "A model of trade and growth for the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 239-255, April.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Bawden, D. Lee, 1973. "The World Wheat Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251914.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugai, Yoshihiko, 1974. "A quota system policy and its impact on the labor market in the sugarcane industry analyses through dynamic linear programming procedure, Sao Paulo, Brazil," ISU General Staff Papers 197401010800006172, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Dammert, 1980. "Planning Investments in the Copper Sector in Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 65-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bates, Thomas H. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1969. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of the World Sugar Economy," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251920.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.