Commodity Models and Their Potential for Latin American Planning
In: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Gordon W & Schink, George R, 1976. "The International Tin Agreement: A Reassessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 715-728, December.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1976. "A model of trade and growth for the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 239-255, April.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Bawden, D. Lee, 1973. "The World Wheat Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251914.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugai, Yoshihiko, 1974. "A quota system policy and its impact on the labor market in the sugarcane industry analyses through dynamic linear programming procedure, Sao Paulo, Brazil," ISU General Staff Papers 197401010800006172, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Dammert, 1980. "Planning Investments in the Copper Sector in Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 65-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bates, Thomas H. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1969. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of the World Sugar Economy," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251920.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.