Commodity Models and Their Potential for Latin American Planning
In: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
1746.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Gordon W & Schink, George R, 1976. "The International Tin Agreement: A Reassessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 715-728, December.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1976. "A model of trade and growth for the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 239-255, April.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Bawden, D. Lee, 1973. "The World Wheat Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251914.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Dammert, 1980. "Planning Investments in the Copper Sector in Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 65-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bates, Thomas H. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1969. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of the World Sugar Economy," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251920.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.