Commodity Models and Their Potential for Latin American Planning
In: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
1746.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Andrew & Bawden, D. Lee, 1973. "The World Wheat Economy: An Empirical Analysis," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251914, October.
- Smith, Gordon W & Schink, George R, 1976. "The International Tin Agreement: A Reassessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 715-728, December.
- Bates, Thomas H. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1969. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of the World Sugar Economy," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251920, October.
- Alfredo Dammert, 1980. "Planning Investments in the Copper Sector in Latin America," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 65-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, Norman L., 1976. "A model of trade and growth for the developing world," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 239-255, April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.