Development patterns and the international order
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leontief, Wassily, 1977. "The future of the world economy+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 171-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Figuières & Hervé Guyomard & Gilles Rotillon, 2010. "Sustainable Development: Between Moral Injunctions and Natural Constraints," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1998.
"The knowledge revolution,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 39-54.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Basic needs and the north/south debate," MPRA Paper 8469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "An axiomatic approach to sustainable development," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(2), pages 231-257, April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1998. "Sustainable development and North-South trade," MPRA Paper 8894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter C. Labys, 1980. "Commodity Models and Their Potential for Latin American Planning," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 9-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1995. "The economic value of the Earth's resources," MPRA Paper 8491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009.
"Avoiding extinction: equal treatment of the present and the future,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-25.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Working Papers 09-07, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Hediger, Werner, 2000. "Sustainable development and social welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1979. "A model of technology, domestic distribution and North-South relations," MPRA Paper 7999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1978. "Technology distribution and north-south relations," MPRA Paper 7992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic needs; Bariloche; model; Bariloche Model; development; global; modelling; modeling; development policy; policies; policy; welfare; aggregate economic output; North; South; economic development; environment; undeveloped; underdeveloped; developed; industrialized; third world; growth; paths; international order; pareto optimal; pareto efficient; Pareto; Edgeworth; Edgeworth's box; GNP; poverty;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .