Sustainable development and social welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Common, Mick & Perrings, Charles, 1992. "Towards an ecological economics of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-34, July.
- Munasinghe, M., 1993. "Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development," Papers 3, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1988. "Sustainable development: differing perspectives of ecologists and economists, and relevance to LDCs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 373-384, March.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Development patterns and the international order," MPRA Paper 7991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gowdy, John & O'Hara, Sabine, 1997. "Weak sustainability and viable technologies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 239-247, September.
- Solow, Robert M, 1986. " On the Intergenerational Allocation of Natural Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 141-149.
- M. Adil Khan, 1995. "Sustainable development: The key concepts, issues and implications. Keynote paper given at the international sustainable development research conference, 27-29 march 1995, Manchester, UK," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 63-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 473-484, October.
- Paolo Cupo & Rinalda Alberta Di Cerbo, 2016. "The determinants of ranking in sustainable efficiency of Italian farms," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 141-159.
- André De Palma & Alexandre Guimard, 2014. "Urbanism, an overview," Working Papers hal-00969574, HAL.
- Helen Scarborough & Jeff Bennett, 2012. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and Distributional Preferences," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14376.
- Ph.D. Irina-Virginia Dragulanescu & Ph.D. Natalia Dragulanescu, 2013. "Growth, development and sustainability," International Journal for Responsible Tourism, Fundatia Amfiteatru, vol. 2(4), pages 36-47, November.
- Hediger, Werner, 2010. "Welfare and capital-theoretic foundations of corporate social responsibility and corporate sustainability," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 518-526, August.
- Werner Hediger, 2013. "From Multifunctionality and Sustainability of Agriculture to the Social Responsibility of the Agri-food System," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 6(1), pages 59-80.
- Liu, Xinyu & Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2016. "Comparing national environmental and economic performances through emergy sustainability indicators: Moving environmental ethics beyond anthropocentrism toward ecocentrism," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1532-1542.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0211-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1078-:d:102194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitra Vouvaki & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2005.
"Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece,"
0511, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2005. "Criteria for Assessing Sustainable Development: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence for the Case of Greece," Working Papers 2005.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stéphane Tizio, 2004. "Etat de santé et systèmes de soins dans les pays en développement : La contribution des politiques de santé au développement durable," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 127(3), pages 101-117.
- Hediger, Werner, 2003. "Sustainable farm income in the presence of soil erosion: an agricultural Hartwick rule," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Salvo Creaco & Giulio Querini, 2003. "The role of tourism in sustainable economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa03p84, European Regional Science Association.
- Rebecca L. H. Chiu, 2002. "Social equity in housing in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region: a social sustainability perspective," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 155-162.
- Aguado, Itziar & Echebarria, Carmen & Barrutia, José M., 2008.
"El desarrollo sostenible a lo largo de la historia del pensamiento económico
[The sustainable development along the history of the economic thought]," MPRA Paper 29035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2004. "Reconciling sustainability and growth: criteria, indicators, policies," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 74-86.
- Villanueva Cortés, Paloma, 2015. "The external impact of the Green Economy: An analysis of the environmental implications of the Green Economy," IPE Working Papers 56/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Irina-Virginia DRAGULANESCU & Natalia DRAGULANESCU, 2013. "Growth, Development And Sustainability," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(10), pages 60-72, November.
- Pillarisetti, J.Ram, 2005. "The World Bank's 'genuine savings' measure and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 599-609, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:32:y:2000:i:3:p:481-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.