Academic Tourism: a More Sustainable Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1030-1037 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen GONZÁLEZ & Francisco JAREÑO, 2014. "Financial Analysis Of The Main Hotel Chains Of The Spanish Tourism Sector," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
More about this item
Keywordsacademic tourism; economic impact; sustainable tourism.;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:13:y2013:i:2_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .