Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: THE WORLD BANK, 1818 H. STREET, N.W. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Moser, Titus, 2001. "MNCs and Sustainable Business Practice: The Case of the Colombian and Peruvian Petroleum Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 291-309, February.
- Francisco Javier Correa Restrepo & Juan David Osorio Múnera, 2004. "Valoración económica de costos ambientales: marco conceptual y métodos de estimación," REVISTA SEMESTRE ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD DE MEDELLÍN, June.
- Swati Sinha Babu & Soumyendra Datta, 2016. "A Study of Co-variation and Convergence of Alternative Measures of Sustainability on the Basis of Panel Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 377-396, January.
- Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S., 1998. "Labor force growth and the environment in Costa Rica," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 477-499, October.
- Matthew Clarke & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2006. "National account measures and sustainability objectives: present approaches and future prospects," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 219-233.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1999. "Is environmental degradation an inevitable consequence of economic growth: tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-109, April.
- Rashid Faruqee, 1996. "Role of Economic Policies in Protecting the Environment: The Experience of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 483-506.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002.
"Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 2002.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2004. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Velarde, Sandra J. & Malhi, Yadvinder & Moran, Dominic & Wright, Jim & Hussain, Salman, 2005. "Valuing the impacts of climate change on protected areas in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, April.
- Joubert, Alison R. & Leiman, Anthony & de Klerk, Helen M. & Katua, Stephen & Aggenbach, J. Coenrad, 1997. "Fynbos (fine bush) vegetation and the supply of water: a comparison of multi-criteria decision analysis and cost-benefit analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-140, August.
- Shi, Tian, 2002. "Ecological agriculture in China: bridging the gap between rhetoric and practice of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 359-368, September.
- Swati Sinha Babu & Soumyendra Kishore Datta, 2016. "A Study of Co-variation and Convergence of Alternative Measures of Sustainability on the Basis of Panel Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 377-396, January.
- Farnaz Pourzand & Mohammad Bakhshoodeh, 2014. "Technical effici ency and agricultural sustainability–technology gap of maize producers in Fars province of Iran," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 671-688, June.
- Grzinic Jasmina, 2007. "Perspectives Of Regional Tourism Development In Croatia," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9S), pages 63-70, May.
- Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien, 2015. "Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1312-1323.
- Collados, Cecilia & Duane, Timothy P., 1999. "Natural capital and quality of life: a model for evaluating the sustainability of alternative regional development paths," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 441-460, September.
- Faruqee, Rashid, 1997. "Using economic policy to improve environmental protection in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1757, The World Bank.
- Hediger, Werner, 2000. "Sustainable development and social welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Alina Badulescu & Daniel Badulescu & Dorin Bac & Sebastian Sipos-Gug, 2014. "Attitudes and Intentions of Business Master Students towards Sustainable Tourism and Entrepreneurship," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1110-1110, August.
- Wim Wijnen & Walter Manshanden & Jos Muskens, 2003. "Regional economic effects of revitalization of industrial sites: an input-output approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p325, European Regional Science Association.
- World Bank, 2014. "Armenia : Sustainable and Strategic Decision Making in Mining," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18958, The World Bank.
- Sardar M. N. Islam & Matthew F. Clarke, 2005. "The welfare economics of measuring sustainability: a new approach based on social choice theory and systems analysis," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 282-296.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobaen:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed