Contact information of World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobaen. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
- 14 Costs, Benefits, and Farmer Adoption of Agroforestry. Project Experience in Central America and the Caribbean
by Current, D. & Lutz, E. & Scherr, S.
- 13 Valuing Tropical Forests. Methodology and Cade Study of Madagascar
by Kramer, R.A. & Sharma, N. & Munashinghe, M.
- 12 Global Climate Change: Economic and Policy Issues
by Munasinghe, M.
- 11 Government and the Economy on the Amazon Frontier
by Schneider, R-R
- 10 Economywide Policies and the Environment: Lessosn froom Experience
by Munasinghe, M. & Cruz, W.