Ecological agriculture in China: bridging the gap between rhetoric and practice of sustainability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, April.
- Xu, Cheng & Chunru, Han & Taylor, Donald C., 1992. "Sustainable agricultural development in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1127-1144, August.
- Gale, Fred P., 2000. "Economic specialization versus ecological diversification: the trade policy implications of taking the ecosystem approach seriously," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-292, September.
- Shi, Tian, 2002. "Ecological economics in China: origins, dilemmas and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 5-20, April.
- Munasinghe, M., 1993. "Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development," Papers 3, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Zilberman, David & Khanna, Madhu & Lipper, Leslie, 1997. "Economics of new technologies for sustainable agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:359-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.