Ecological economics in China: origins, dilemmas and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Bin Wu & Andrew Flynn, 1995. "Sustainable development in China: Seeking a balance between economic growth and environmental protection," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 1-8.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, March.
- Meppem, Tony, 2000. "The discursive community: evolving institutional structures for planning sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 47-61, July.
- repec:env:journl:ev6:ev611 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. G. Breslin, 1996. "Sustainable Development In China," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 103-108.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1999. "Values, ideology and politics in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-170, February.
- Costanza, Robert & King, Janis, 1999. "The first decade of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-9, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.