Ecological economics in China: origins, dilemmas and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1999. "Values, ideology and politics in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-170, February.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Bin Wu & Andrew Flynn, 1995. "Sustainable development in China: Seeking a balance between economic growth and environmental protection," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(1), pages 1-8.
- Costanza, Robert & King, Janis, 1999. "The first decade of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-9, January.
- S. G. Breslin, 1996. "Sustainable Development In China," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 103-108.
- Meppem, Tony, 2000. "The discursive community: evolving institutional structures for planning sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 47-61, July.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:5-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.