Distribution, utilization structure and potential of biomass resources in rural China: With special references of crop residues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Mazharul & Fartaj, Amir & Ting, David S. -K., 2004. "Current utilization and future prospects of emerging renewable energy applications in Canada," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 493-519, December.
- Shi, Tian, 2002. "Ecological agriculture in China: bridging the gap between rhetoric and practice of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 359-368, September.
- Jin, Yinlong & Ma, Xiao & Chen, Xining & Cheng, Yibin & Baris, Enis & Ezzati, Majid, 2006. "Exposure to indoor air pollution from household energy use in rural China: The interactions of technology, behavior, and knowledge in health risk management," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 3161-3176, June.
- Kishore, V. V. N. & Bhandari, Preety M. & Gupta, Pratul, 2004. "Biomass energy technologies for rural infrastructure and village power--opportunities and challenges in the context of global climate change concerns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 801-810, April.
- Sayigh, Ali, 1999. "Renewable energy -- the way forward," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 15-30, September.
- Chang, J. & Leung, Dennis Y. C. & Wu, C. Z. & Yuan, Z. H., 2003. "A review on the energy production, consumption, and prospect of renewable energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 453-468, October.
- Leung, Dennis Y. C. & Yin, X. L. & Wu, C. Z., 2004. "A review on the development and commercialization of biomass gasification technologies in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 565-580, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRural China Biomass resources Crop residues Biomass energy Comprehensive utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:12:y:2008:i:5:p:1402-1418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .