Sustainable development: differing perspectives of ecologists and economists, and relevance to LDCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wynen, Els & Edwards, Geoff W., 1990. "Towards A Comparison Of Chemical-Free And Conventional Farming In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(01), April.
- Harte, M. J., 1995. "Ecology, sustainability, and environment as capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 157-164, November.
- Aryn Lisitza & Gregor Wolbring, 2016. "Sustainability within the Academic EcoHealth Literature: Existing Engagement and Future Prospects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-22, February.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simonis, Udo E., 1996. "Klimaprotokoll - zu den Verteilungsproblemen der Weltumweltpolitik," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 37-61.
- Patterson, Murray G., 2006. "Development of ecological economics in Australia and New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 312-331, March.
- Hediger, Werner, 2000. "Sustainable development and social welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Kruseman, G. & Ruben, R. & Kuyvenhoven, A. & Hengsdijk, H. & van Keulen, H., 1996. "Analytical framework for disentangling the concept of sustainable land use," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-207.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(02), August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:202:d:64455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temoso, Omphile & Villano, Renato & Hadley, David, 2016.
"Evaluating the productivity gap between commercial and traditional beef production systems in Botswana,"
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 30-39.
- Temoso, Omphile & Hadley, David & Villano, Renato, 2016. "Evaluating the productivity gap between commercial and traditional beef production systems in Botswana," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235522, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:16:y:1988:i:3:p:373-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.