Ecology, sustainability, and environment as capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mikesell, Raymond F, 1994. "Viewpoint : Sustainable development and mineral resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 83-86, June.
- E B Barbier & A Markandya & D W Pearce, 1990.
"Environmental sustainability and cost - benefit analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(9), pages 1259-1266, September.
- E B Barbier & A Markandya & D W Pearce, 1990. "Environmental Sustainability and Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(9), pages 1259-1266, September.
- Victor, Peter A., 1991. "Indicators of sustainable development: some lessons from capital theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Klaassen, Ger A. J. & Opschoor, Johannes B., 1991. "Economics of sustainability or the sustainability of economics: Different paradigms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 93-115, November.
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1988. "Sustainable development: differing perspectives of ecologists and economists, and relevance to LDCs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 373-384, March.
- Costanza, Robert, 1989. "What is ecological economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Penn, James, 1990. "Towards an ecologically-based society: a Rawlsian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-242, October.
- Martin, Fernand, 1994. "Sustainability, the Discount Rate, and Intergenerational Effects within a Regional Framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 107-123, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)