The sustainability of China's major mining cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mikesell, Raymond F, 1994. "Viewpoint : Sustainable development and mineral resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 83-86, June.
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Yu, Jing & Yao, Shuzhen & Chen, Rongqiu & Zhu, Kejun & Yu, Liandi, 2005. "A quantitative integrated evaluation of sustainable development of mineral resources of a mining city: a case study of Huangshi, Eastern China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2005. "“Measuring Sustainability”: A Multi-Criterion Framework," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 117-134, January.
- John M. Hartwick, 1978. "Substitution Among Exhaustible Resources and Intergenerational Equity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 347-354.
- Tilton, John E., 1996. "Exhaustible resources and sustainable development : Two different paradigms," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 91-97.
- Sardar Islam, 2005. "Economic Modelling in Sustainability Science: Issues, Methodology, and Implications," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Soares, Joao Oliveira & Marques, Maria Manuela Lourenco & Monteiro, Carlos Manuel Ferreira, 2003. "A multivariate methodology to uncover regional disparities: A contribution to improve European Union and governmental decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 121-135, February.
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Lucas Bretschger & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Sustainable Resource Use and Economic Dynamics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Stern, David I., 1995. "The contribution of the mining sector to sustainability in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-63, April.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Bo & Dewan, Hasnat, 2017. "Efficiency differences among China's resource-based cities and their determinants," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 31-38.
- Chen, Rong-Hui & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tseng, Ming-Lang, 2015. "Multicriteria analysis of sustainable development indicators in the construction minerals industry in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 123-133.
- Zeng, Lijun & Wang, Bingcheng & Fan, Liu & Wu, Jianguo, 2016. "Analyzing sustainability of Chinese mining cities using an association rule mining approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 394-404.
- Wang, Delu & Ma, Gang & Song, Xuefeng & Liu, Yun, 2017. "Energy price slump and policy response in the coal-chemical industry district: A case study of Ordos with a system dynamics model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 325-339.
- Li, Huijuan & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong, 2013. "Economic transition policies in Chinese resource-based cities: An overview of government efforts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 251-260.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:12-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.