Environmental Sustainability and Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E B Barbier & A Markandya & D W Pearce, 1990. "Environmental sustainability and cost - benefit analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(9), pages 1259-1266, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lele, Sharachchandra & Srinivasan, Veena, 2013. "Disaggregated economic impact analysis incorporating ecological and social trade-offs and techno-institutional context: A case from the Western Ghats of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 98-112.
- repec:hrs:journl::y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:137-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harte, M. J., 1995. "Ecology, sustainability, and environment as capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 157-164, November.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Jean-Marc Brayer & Jean Cavailhès & Pierre Curmi & Mohamed Hilal & Marjorie Ubertosi, 2012. "La valeur des attributs naturels des terres agricoles de Côte-d'Or," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Crawford, Eric W. & Kelly, Valerie A., 2001. "Evaluating Measures To Improve Agricultural Input Use," Staff Paper Series 11686, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich, 2003. "Review of Mathematical Programming for Coastal Land Use Optimization," Working Papers 52/2003, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-28.
- Michela Faccioli & Nick Hanley & Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Antoni Riera Font, 2015.
"Do we care about sustainability? An analysis of time sensitivity of social preferences under environmental time-persistent effects,"
Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics
2015-17, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Michela Faccioli & Nicholas Hanley & Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Antoni Riera Font, 2015. "Do we care about sustainability? An analysis of time sensitivity of social preferences under environmental time-persistent effects," DEA Working Papers 71, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Maurer, Rainer, 2015. "Auf dem Weg zur weltanschaulichen Bekenntnisschule: Das wirtschaftspolitische Leitbild der Hochschule Pforzheim," Beiträge der Hochschule Pforzheim 152, Pforzheim University.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Almansa Sáez, Carmen & Calatrava Requena, Javier, 2007. "La Problemática Del Descuento En La Evaluación Económica De Proyectos Con Impacto Intergeneracional: Tasa Ambiental Crítica Y Montante De Transferencia Intergeneracional/Discounting In The Context Of ," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 165-198, Abril.
- Ilias P. Vlachos & George P. Malindretos, 2012. "Farm SMEs sustainability assessment based on Bellagio Principles. The case of Messinian Region, Greece," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 137-153, December.
- Pang, Rui-Zhi & Deng, Zhong-Qi & Hu, Jin-li, 2015. "Clean energy use and total-factor efficiencies: An international comparison," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1158-1171.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 63-72.
- Bereket Araya & John Asafu‐Adjaye, 1999. "Returns to Farm‐Level Soil Conservation on Tropical Steep Slopes: The Case of the Eritrean Highlands," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 589-605, September.
- McKillop, William & Sarkar, Amin, 1996. "Sustainable development of forest resources in industrialized countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 175-184, August.
- Quiggin, John C., 1992. "Discounting and Sustainability," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), pages 1-4, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:22:y:1990:i:9:p:1259-1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.