Capturing the Value of Forest Carbon for Local Livelihoods
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scherr, Sara J., 1995. "Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 787-804, May.
- Richards, Michael, 2000. "Can Sustainable Tropical Forestry be Made Profitable? The Potential and Limitations of Innovative Incentive Mechanisms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1001-1016, June.
- Byron, Neil & Arnold, Michael, 1999. "What Futures for the People of the Tropical Forests?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 789-805, May.
- De Jong, Ben H. J. & Tipper, Richard & Montoya-Gomez, Guillermo, 2000. "An economic analysis of the potential for carbon sequestration by forests: evidence from southern Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 313-327, May.
- Nigel Asquith & María Vargas Ríos & Joyotee Smith, 2002. "Can Forest-protection carbon projects improve rural livelihoods? Analysis of the Noel Kempff Mercado climate action project, Bolivia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 323-337, December.
- S. Brown & M. Burnham & M. Delaney & M. Powell & R. Vaca & A. Moreno, 2000. "Issues and challenges for forest-based carbon-offset projects: A case study of the Noel Kempff climate action project in Bolivia," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Current, D. & Lutz, E. & Scherr, S., 1995. "Costs, Benefits, and Farmer Adoption of Agroforestry. Project Experience in Central America and the Caribbean," Papers 14, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Joyotee Smith, 2002. "Afforestation and reforestation in the clean development mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol: implications for forests and forest people," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 322-343.
- Hill, I. & SHields, D., 1998. "Incentives for Joint Forest Management in India. Analytical Methods and Case Studies," Papers 394, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Jared Hardner & Peter Frumhoff & Darren Goetze, 2000. "Prospects for mitigating carbon, conserving biodiversity, and promoting socioeconomic development objectives through the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Wunder, Sven, 2000. "Ecotourism and economic incentives -- an empirical approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 465-479, March.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:12:p:2143-2160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.