Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985.
"Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard & Zilberman, David, 1984. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," CUDARE Working Papers 201089, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Scherr, Sara J. & Hazell, P. B. R., 1994. "Sustainable agricultural development strategies in fragile lands:," EPTD discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chambers, Robert & Leach, Melissa, 1989. "Trees as savings and security for the rural poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-342, March.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Hyde, William F. & Rafiq, Mohammed, 1993. "Local adoption of new forestry technologies: An example from Pakistan's Northwest Frontier Province," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 445-453, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:5:p:787-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.