Accounting Requirements And Records On Bank Subscribed Capital Compliance With European Directives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathon M. Harris, "undated". "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," GDAE Working Papers 00-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 2000.
"Basic Principles of Sustainable Development,"
15600, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, November.
- Camelia BURJA & Vasile BURJA, 2013. "Dimensions Of Sustainable Development In Romania - A Data Envelopment Analysis," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 153-163, December.
- Ana-Maria Teodorescu, 2012. "Links Between The Pillars Of Sustainable Development," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(40), pages 168-173.
- Cristina Gabriela DUMITRU & Andrei-Marius SANDRU, 2015. "Sustainable Strategic Directions Of Regional Development In Romania In The Context Of European Integration," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2a), pages 452-463, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yan Cai & Eunmi Kim, 2019. "Sustainable Development in World Trade Law: Application of the Precautionary Principle in Korea-Radionuclides," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Marco Grasso & Enzo Di Giulio, 2003. "Mapping sustainable development in a capability perspective," HEW 0309001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tareq O Bani-Khalid, 2019. "Corporate Sustainability Reporting: A longitudinal Analysis of its Evolutionary Pattern," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 17-23, July.
- Sorin-George Toma & Catalin Gradinaru, 2018. "Responsible Management For Sustainable Development: A Japanese Approach," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 149-154, June.
- Stefano Pareglio & Alessandro Vaglio & Marco Grasso & Stefania Migliavacca & Enzo Di Giulio, 2005. "Modelling sustainable human development in a capability perspective," Public Economics 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Thanh-Dat & Kifor Claudiu Vasile, 2015. "The Sustainability in a Quality Improvement Model," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, Sciendo, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, November.
- Sulewski, Piotr & Kłoczko-Gajewska, Anna, 2018. "Relations between agri-environmental, economic and social dimensions of farm sustainability," 166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland 276202, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ekong, Christopher N. & Onye, Kenneth U., 2016. "A Framework for Sustaining Rural Development Program: Evidence from Micro-Panel Data in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 88358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çağlar Kıvanç Kaymaz & Salih Birinci & Yusuf Kızılkan, 2022. "Sustainable development goals assessment of Erzurum province with SWOT-AHP analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 2986-3012, March.
- Aguayo, Francisco & Gallagher, Kevin P., 2005.
"Economic reform, energy, and development: the case of Mexican manufacturing,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 829-837, May.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, "undated". "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Olfa JABALLI & Sebnem SAHIN, 2010. "Green Accounting and Climate Change Problem: A New Evidence from the Turkish Economy," EcoMod2004 330600071, EcoMod.
- Zahid Yousaf & Brutu Mădălina & Daniela Mihai & Hrestic Maria-Luiza & Ștefan Maria Cristina & Popescu Constantin, 2022. "Pollution Reduction as Catalyst between Environmental Resources Conservation Efforts and Sustainable Development: Investigation of Energy Firms in Circular Economy," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(17), pages 1-13, September.
- Alba Manresa & Dalilis Escobar Rivera, 2021. "Excellence in Sustainable Management in a Changing Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-24, February.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated".
"Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics,"
GDAE Working Papers
05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Wise, Timothy A., 2005. "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics," Working Papers 15597, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Anil P. Dongre, 2018. "Policy Initiatives for Governance of Socially Sustainable Development: Indiaâ€™s Account of Incessant Endeavors," Emerging Economy Studies, International Management Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 40-61, May.
- Fred Saunders & Michael Gilek & Anda Ikauniece & Ralph Voma Tafon & Kira Gee & Jacek Zaucha, 2020. "Theorizing Social Sustainability and Justice in Marine Spatial Planning: Democracy, Diversity, and Equity," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Pahlavani, Parham & Sheikhian, Hossein & Bigdeli, Behnaz, 2020. "Evaluation of residential land use compatibilities using a density-based IOWA operator and an ANFIS-based model: A case study of Tehran, Iran," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Bazyli Czyżewski & Marta Guth, 2021. "Impact of Policy and Factor Intensity on Sustainable Value of European Agriculture: Exploring Trade-Offs of Environmental, Economic and Social Efficiency at the Regional Level," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Elise Barrella & Elisabeth Pyburn Spratto & Eric Pappas & Robert Nagel, 2018. "Developing and Validating an Individual Sustainability Instrument with Engineering Students to Motivate Intentional Change," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-24, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Regional Development; Spatial Statistics; Spatial Econometric Techniques;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:1:p:52-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ecobici Nicolae (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.