Modelling sustainable human development in a capability perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2005.
"School quality and family background in Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 563-577, October.
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Checchi, 2003. "School Quality and Family Background in Italy," Working Papers 2003.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2003. "School Quality and Family Background in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Grasso, 2002.
"Una misurazione del benessere nelle Regioni italiane,"
41, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2002.
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "Una misurazione del benessere nelle regioni italiane," Public Economics 0406003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/1601:y:2002:i:2:p:261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Klasen, 2000. "Measuring Poverty And Deprivation In South Africa," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Sudhir Anand & Amartya Sen, 2000. "The Income Component of the Human Development Index," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Good and bad growth: The human development reports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-638, May.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 1996. "Capabilities, well-being and human development: A survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-162.
- D. North, 1997. "Institutional Changes: A Framework of Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Tsebelis, George, 1999. "Veto Players and Law Production in Parliamentary Democracies: An Empirical Analysis," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 591-608, September.
- Jonathon M. Harris, "undated". "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," GDAE Working Papers 00-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Charles Gore, 1997. "Irreducibly social goods and the informational basis of Amartya Sen's capability approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 235-250.
- Paolo Buonanno, 2003. "Identifying the Effect of Education on Crime. Evidence from the Italian Regions," Working Papers 65, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- M. Qizilbash, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Concepts and Rankings," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 134-161.
- Adeel Malik, 2002. "State of the Art in Governance Indicators," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-07, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Sen, Amartya, 1995. "Rationality and Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 2000. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Working Papers 15600, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Marco Grasso, 2002. "Una misurazione del benessere nelle regioni italiane," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 261-292.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten, 2015. "Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-72.
- van Zeijl-Rozema, Annemarie & Ferraguto, Ludovico & Caratti, Pietro, 2011. "Comparing region-specific sustainability assessments through indicator systems: Feasible or not?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 475-486, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctionings; Capabilities; Institutions; Instrumental Freedoms; Sustainable Human Development;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0504008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.