Sustainable Development: Concepts and Rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piciu, Gabriela Cornelia, 2012. "Aspects Regarding The Profitability Of The Negotiable Pollution Permits (Ii)," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(2), pages 164-173.
- Marco Grasso & Enzo Di Giulio, 2003. "Mapping sustainable development in a capability perspective," HEW 0309001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piciu, Gabriela Cornelia, 2011. "Principles And Practices For Trading Emission," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 15(3), pages 98-108.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:367533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guido Bonatti & Enrico Ivaldi, 2016. "Un indicatore per la misurazione della partecipazione culturale e sociale nelle regioni italiane," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 283-302.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Sustainability and well-being indicators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30851, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laurens Cherchye & & Timo Kuosmanen, 2002.
"Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach,"
0210001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2002.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2004. "Benchmarking Sustainable Development: A Synthetic Meta-index Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stefano Pareglio & Alessandro Vaglio & Marco Grasso & Stefania Migliavacca & Enzo Di Giulio, 2005. "Modelling sustainable human development in a capability perspective," Public Economics 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasrin Aghamohammadi & Stacy Simai Reginald & Ahmad Shamiri & Ali Akbar Zinatizadeh & Li Ping Wong & Nik Meriam Binti Nik Sulaiman, 2016. "An Investigation of Sustainable Power Generation from Oil Palm Biomass: A Case Study in Sarawak," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2005. "On the impact of private capital flows on economic growth and development," Working Papers CEB 05-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Claudia Burlando & Enrico Ivaldi & Alfonso Camporeale, 2016. "Un indicatore di qualità percepita per il trasporto pubblico urbano: analisi delle macro-aree italiane," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 267-282.
- Stephen Morse, 2003. "Greening the United Nations' Human Development Index?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 183-198.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:416:d:69181 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Development; Concepts; Rankings; Human Development; Environmental Protection; Developing Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:37:y:2001:i:3:p:134-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.