Aspects Regarding The Profitability Of The Negotiable Pollution Permits (Ii)
After 2000, the problems regarding the trading of the emissions quotas was only recently of interest for study and research because of the adverse effects which environmental pollution has on the humans, economy, society and nature. Recently, the bulk of environmental protection specialists tried to find an answer to the question: “why did the emissions quota trading became a key component in the reform of the environmental policy”? In order to answer this question, and to provide a consistent basis for the successful evaluation of the environmental reforms, we need to define some notions regarding the optimal allocations of the responsibility checking. The underlying theory of cost profitability – the main basis for the current regulations – is developed and used as one of the main ways to measure and evaluate the existing systems.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Muller, R. & Mestelman, Stuart & Spraggon, John & Godby, Rob, 2002. "Can Double Auctions Control Monopoly and Monopsony Power in Emissions Trading Markets?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 70-92, July.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2002.
"A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution,"
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra
174066, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003. "A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-471, November.
- M. Qizilbash, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Concepts and Rankings," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 134-161.
- Bohm, Peter & Carlen, Bjorn, 1999. "Emission quota trade among the few: laboratory evidence of joint implementation among committed countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-66, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:164-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.