Institutional Changes: A Framework of Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Jünemann, Patrick, 2010. "Transitional institutions, institutional complementarities and economic performance in China: A 'Varieties of Capitalism' approach," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2010-11, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Yongjing Zhang & Mei Wang, 2014. "Towards Behavioral Political Economy of Institutional Change: With Field Facts from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ullah, Kafait & Arentsen, Maarten J. & Lovett, Jon C., 2017. "Institutional determinants of power sector reform in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 332-339.
- Jorge Bielsa & Ignacio Cazcarro, 2014. "Implementing Integrated Water Resources Management in the Ebro River Basin: From Theory to Facts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Marco Grasso & Enzo Di Giulio, 2003. "Mapping sustainable development in a capability perspective," HEW 0309001, EconWPA.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1996. "Pour une véritable théorie de la latitude managériale et du gouvernement des entreprises," Working Papers CREGO 0960601, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Monasso, Ton & van Leijden, Fabian, 2007. "Telecommunication regulation as a game: deepening theoretical understanding," MPRA Paper 7625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Pareglio & Alessandro Vaglio & Marco Grasso & Stefania Migliavacca & Enzo Di Giulio, 2005. "Modelling sustainable human development in a capability perspective," Public Economics 0504008, EconWPA.
- Zanella, Matheus A. & Schleyer, Christian & Speelman, Stijn, 2014. "Why do farmers join Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) schemes? An Assessment of PES water scheme participation in Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 166-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:1997-03-0160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .