Crowdfunding - zjawisko, problemy, regulacja
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Belleflamme & Nessrine Omrani & Martin Peitz, 2016. "Understanding the Strategies of Crowdfunding Platforms," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(2), pages 06-10, 07.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2016:i:2:p:19237482 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belleflamme, Paul & Omrani, Nessrine & Peitz, Martin, 2015.
"The economics of crowdfunding platforms,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 11-28.
- Belleflamme, N. & Omrani, M. & Peitz, M., 2015. "The Economics of Crowdfunding Platforms," CORE Discussion Papers 2015015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul BELLEFLAMME & Nessrine OMRANI & Martin PEITZ, 2015. "The economics of crowdfunding platforms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gindis, David & Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Huang, Kainan & Pistor, Katharina, 2017. "Legal institutionalism: Capitalism and the constitutive role of lawAuthor-Name: Deakin, Simon," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 188-200.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1992. "Asymmetric Information in Credit Markets and Its Implications for Macro-economics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 694-724, October.
- Douglass C. North, 1995. "Some Fundamental Puzzles In Economic History/Development," Economic History 9509001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Thakor Anjan V., 1993. "Contemporary Banking Theory," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-50, October.
- D. North, 1997. "Institutional Changes: A Framework of Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Milne, Alistair & Parboteeah, Paul, 2016. "The Business Models and Economics of Peer-to-Peer Lending," ECRI Papers 11594, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Francesco Parisi, 2004. "Positive, Normative and Functional Schools in Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 259-272, December.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Hall, Peter A. & Taylor, Rosemary C. R., 1996. "Political science and the three new institutionalisms," MPIfG Discussion Paper 96/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2009. "On the Institutional Foundations of Law: The Insufficiency of Custom and Private Ordering," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 143-166.
- Bertin Martens, 2016. "An Economic Policy Perspective on Online Platforms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordscrowdfunding; rynki dwustronne; bankowość; rynki finansowe;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2018:i:1:p:59-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Grzegorz Konat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.