The Assessment: Money and Banking: Theory and Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Ozgür Orhangazi, 2008.
"Financialisation and capital accumulation in the non-financial corporate sector:,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 863-886, November.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2007. "Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Non-Financial Corporate Sector," Working Papers wp149, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Foglia, A. & Laviola, S. & Marullo Reedtz, P., 1998. "Multiple banking relationships and the fragility of corporate borrowers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1441-1456, October.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1996. "The Italian financial system in the mid-1990s: a difficult transition," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 3-35.
- Honohan, Patrick*Vittas, Dimitri, 1996. "Bank regulation and the network paradigm : policy implications for developing and transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1631, The World Bank.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2001. "Advancing information technology and financial intermediation," Discussion Papers 770, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 1997. "The finance process on a macroeconomic level from a flow perspective: A new interpretation of hoarding," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-131.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, June.
- Philip Arestis & Elias Karakitsos, 2003. "The conditions for a Sustainable U.S. Recovery: The Role of Investment," General Economics and Teaching 0306001, EconWPA.
- Philip Arestis & Elias Karakitsos, 2003. "The Conditions for Sustainable U.S. Recovery: The Role of Investment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_378, Levy Economics Institute.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1996. "The Italian financial system in the mid-1990s: a difficult transition," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 3-35.
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2002. "The Strategic Response of Banks to an Exogenous Positive Information Shock in the Credit Markets," Discussion Papers 830, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Victor Murinde & Andy Mullineux & Juda Agung, 1998. "Convergence of European financial system: Single financial space?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p403, European Regional Science Association.
- Jorge M. Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002. "Bank Relationships: Effect on the Availability and Marginal Cost of Credit for Firms in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3140, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge M.Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002. "Bank relationships: effect on the availability and marginal cost of credit for firms in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 216, Universidad del CEMA.
- D'Auria, Claudio & Foglia, Antonella & Reedtz, Paolo Marullo, 1999. "Bank interest rates and credit relationships in Italy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1067-1093, July.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Relationship lending and SME financing in the continental European bank-based system," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 465-482, May.
- Orhangazi, Ozgur, 2007. "Financialization and Capital Accumulation in the Nonfinancial Corporate Sector: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation on the US Economy, 1973-2004," MPRA Paper 7724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:10:y:1994:i:4:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed