An Economic Policy Perspective on Online Platforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duch-Brown, Néstor & Rossetti, Fiammetta, 2020. "Digital platforms across the European regional energy markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
- de Bas, Patrick & Batura, Olga & Yagafarova, Anastasia & van Gorp, Nicolai & Kesler, Reinhold & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Bertschek, Irene & Pichler, Eva, 2017. "Business-to-Business relations in the online platform environment. FWC ENTR/300/PP/2013/FC-WIFO: Final report," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 170570, October.
- David López Jiménez & Eduardo Carlos Dittmar & Jenny Patricia Vargas Portillo, 2021. "The Use of Trust Seals in European and Latin American Commercial Transactions," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Maria Lissowska, 2018. "Crowdfunding - zjawisko, problemy, regulacja," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 59-86.
- Thomas, Tobias & Koch, Philipp & Schwarzbauer, Wolfgang, 2019. "Auf die Verbraucher kommt es an: Ökonomische Überlegungen zur Regulierung digitaler Plattformen," Policy Notes 34, EcoAustria – Institute for Economic Research.
- Jullien, Bruno & Pavan, Alessandro & Rysman, Marc, 2021. "Two-sided Markets, Pricing, and Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 16480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderton, Robert & Jarvis, Valerie & Labhard, Vincent & Morgan, Julian, 2020. "Virtually everywhere? Digitalisation and the euro area and EU economies," Occasional Paper Series 244, European Central Bank.
- MARTENS Bertin, 2020. "An economic perspective on data and platform market power," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2020-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tung, Dao Duy, 2020. "The Strategy of Innovative Development of Cross-Border E-Commerce Platforms in Vietnam," OSF Preprints w2db8, Center for Open Science.
- Fukuda, Kayano, 2020. "Science, technology and innovation ecosystem transformation toward society 5.0," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 220(C).
- Elitsa R Banalieva & Charles Dhanaraj, 2019. "Internalization theory for the digital economy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(8), pages 1372-1387, October.
- Caccinelli, Chiara & Toledano, Joëlle, 2017. "Assessing Anticompetitive Practices in Two-Sided Markets: A Comparative Analysis of four Antitrust Proceedings against Booking.com," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169452, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-sided markets; digital online platforms; market failure; regulation; e-commerce directive; search engines; data protection; intermediary liabilities;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2016-06-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2016-06-14 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-06-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:decwpa:2016-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.