Report NEP-NET-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupayan Pal & Marcella Scrimitore, 2016. "Tacit collusion and market concentration under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and Transitivity in Dynamic Network Formation," NBER Working Papers 22186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Schoenherr, David & Vig, Vikrant, 2017. "Rent-seeking in elite networks," SAFE Working Paper Series 132, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bertin Martens, 2016. "An Economic Policy Perspective on Online Platforms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Tala Talgaswatta & Omer Majeed, 2016. "Global production sharing: exploring Australia's competitive edge," Departmental Working Papers 2016-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.