Report NEP-REG-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Goujard, 2016. "Improving transport and energy infrastructure investment in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1302, OECD Publishing.
- Misato Sato & Marta Ciszawska & Timothy Laing, 2016. "Demand for offsetting and insetting in the EU Emissions Trading System," GRI Working Papers 237, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gabriel E. Lade & C.Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell & Aaron Smith, 2016. "Policy Shocks and Market-Based Regulations: Evidence from the Renewable Fuel Standard," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp565, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Gudas, Karolis, 2015. "Promotion of Renewable Energy in the EU," Papers 774, World Trade Institute.
- Bertin Martens, 2016. "An Economic Policy Perspective on Online Platforms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Robert A. Ritz, 2016. "Strategic investment, multimarket interaction and competitive advantage: An application to the natural gas industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1603, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lynes, Melissa & Brewer, Brady & Featherstone, Allen, 2016. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions Effect on Cost Efficiencies of U.S. Electric Power Plants," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235890, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Claudio Agostini & Shahriyar Nasirov & Carlos Silva, 2015. "Assessment of Barriers and Opportunities for Renewable Energy Development in Chile," Working Papers wp_045, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Landwehr, Stefanie C. & Hartmann, Monika, 2016. "Does self regulation work? The case of television food advertisement to children in Germany," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235881, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Davis, Rebecca J. & Sims, Charles, 2016. "To Frack or Not to Frack: Option Value Analysis on the U.S. Natural Gas Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235642, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.