Telecommunication regulation as a game: deepening theoretical understanding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Sanford V., 2000. "Sustainable regulatory systems: laws, resources, and values," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 159-170, December.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- D. North, 1997. "Institutional Changes: A Framework of Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Wallsten Scott & Clarke George & Haggarty Luke & Kaneshiro Rosario & Noll Roger & Shirley Mary & Xu Lixin Colin, 2004.
"New Tools for Studying Network Industry Reforms in Developing Countries: The Telecommunications and Electricity Regulation Database,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-35, September.
- Wallsten, Scott & Clarke, George & Haggarty, Luke & Kaneshiro, Rosario & Noll, Roger & Shirley, Mary & Lixin Colin Xu, 2004. "New tools for studying network industry reforms in developing countries : the telecommunications and electricity regulation database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3286, The World Bank.
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:03:p:632-642_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berg, Sanford, 2000. "Developments in Best-Practice Regulation: Principles, Processes, and Performance," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 11-18, July.
More about this item
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .