Developing and Applying Regulatory Impact Assessment Methodologies in Low and Middle Income Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oecd, 1997. "Assessing the Impacts of Proposed Laws and Regulations," SIGMA Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- repec:reg:rpubli:322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2001. "Improving Policy Instruments through Impact Assessment," SIGMA Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-46, October.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-58, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.