Developing and Applying Regulatory Impact Assessment Methodologies in Low and Middle Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stern, Jon & Holder, Stuart, 1999. "Regulatory governance: criteria for assessing the performance of regulatory systems: An application to infrastructure industries in the developing countries of Asia," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Oecd, 2001. "Improving Policy Instruments through Impact Assessment," SIGMA Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999.
"The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-158, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997. "The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1773, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 1997. "Assessing the Impacts of Proposed Laws and Regulations," SIGMA Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- Norman Lee & Colin Kirkpatrick (ed.), 2000. "Sustainable Development and Integrated Appraisal in a Developing World," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1880.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rasul Bakhsh Rais & Asif Saeed, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment of SECPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Corporate Governance Code in Pakistan," Governance Working Papers 22277, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: Developing Its Potential for Use in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30646, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Heeks, Richard & Duncombe, Richard, 2003. "Ethical Trade: Issues in the Regulation of Global Supply Chains," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30674, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Knight-John, Malathy, 2005. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: A Tool for Improved Regulatory Governance in Sri Lanka?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30626, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.