Regulatory Impact Assessment in Sri Lanka: The Bridges That Have To Be Crossed
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jayasuriya, Sisira & Knight-John, Malathy, 2002.
"Sri Lanka's Telecommunications Industry: From Privatisation to Anti-Competition?,"
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers
30633, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya & Malathy Knight-John, 2000. "Sri Lanka's Telecommunications Industry: From Privatisation to Anti-Competition?," Working Papers 2000.12, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Alexander, Ian & Mayer, Colin & Weeds, Helen, 1996. "Regulatory structure and risk and infrastructure firms : an international comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1698, The World Bank.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: Developing Its Potential for Use in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30646, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Oecd, 2001. "Improving Policy Instruments through Impact Assessment," SIGMA Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-46, October.
- Goldstein, Andrea & Pires, Jose Claudio Linhares, 2002. "Brazilian Regulatory Agencies: Early Appraisal and Looming Challenges," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30615, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.