Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing Countries: Research Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.sed.manchester.ac.uk/idpm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997.
"The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1773, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-58, February.
- Caprio Jr., Gerard, 1997. "Safe and sound banking in developing countries : we're not in Kansas anymore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1739, The World Bank.
- M. Brownbridge & C. Kirkpatrick, 2000. "Financial Regulation in Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 1-24.
- repec:reg:rpubli:234 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 1999.
"Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- J. Caprio & P. Honohan, 2000. "Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(1), pages 5-22, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.