Financial Regulation in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Addison & Alemayehu Geda & Philippe Le Billon & S Mansoob Murshed, 2005. "Reconstructing and Reforming the Financial System in Conflict and 'Post-Conflict' Economies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 703-718.
- Ghamz-e-Ali Siyal & Asma Mohsin & Khalid Zaman, 2014. "Financial Soundness and Pakistanâ€™s Economics Growth: Turn on the Light," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(9), pages 359-371, September.
- Elina Ribakova, 2005. "Liberalization, Prudential Supervision, and Capital Requirements; The Policy Trade-Offs," IMF Working Papers 05/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003. "Regulatory Impact Assessment: Developing Its Potential for Use in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30646, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Atsin, Jessica A.L. & Ocran, Matthew K., 2017. "Financial liberalization and the development of stock markets in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 87580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinherr, Alfred & Cisotta, Alessandro & Klar, Erik & Sehovic, Kenan, 2006. "Liberalizing Cross-Border Capital Flows: How Effective Are Institutional Arrangements against Crisis in Southeast Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 6, Asian Development Bank.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2004. "Economic regulation in developing countries: a framework for critical analysis," Chapters,in: Leading Issues in Competition, Regulation and Development, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Barnebeck Andersen & Finn Tarp, 2003. "Financial liberalization, financial development and economic growth in LDCs," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 189-209.
- Jalilian, Hossein & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003.
"Creating the Conditions for International Business Expansion: The Impact of Regulation on Economic Growth in Developing Countries - A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers
30689, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jililian, Hossein & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2003. "Creating the Conditions for International Business Expansion: The Impact of Regulation on Economic Growth in Developing Countries - A Cross-Country Analysis," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30554, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2001. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in Developing Countries: Research Issues," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30640, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Gregory N. Price & Juliet U. Elu, 2014. "Does regional currency integration ameliorate global macroeconomic shocks in sub-Saharan Africa? The case of the 2008-2009 global financial crisis," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(5), pages 737-750, September.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Vipin Ghildiyal & A.K. Pokhriyal & Arvind Mohan, 2015. "Impact of Financial Deepening on Economic Growth in Indian Perspective: ARDL Bound Testing Approach to Cointegration," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 49-60, September.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2002. "Researching Economic Regulation in Developing Countries: Developing a Methodology for Critical Analysis," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30665, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Karima Saci & Gianluigi Giorgioni & Ken Holden, 2009. "Does financial development affect growth?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(13), pages 1701-1707.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:45:y:2018:i:c:p:467-474 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilene GRABEL, 2004. "Trip Wires And Speed Bumps: Managing Financial Risks And Reducing The Potential For Financial Crises In Developing Economies," G-24 Discussion Papers 33, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Colin Kirkpatrick & Christopher Green, 2002. "Finance and development: an overview of the issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 207-209.
- Ilene Grabel, 2003. "Predicting Financial Crisis in Developing Economies: Astronomy or Astrology?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 243-258, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.