Basic Principles of Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isin Ceti̇n, 2017. "Accounting Requirements And Records On Bank Subscribed Capital Compliance With European Directives," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 52-68, February.
- Nguyen Thanh-Dat & Kifor Claudiu Vasile, 2015. "The Sustainability in a Quality Improvement Model," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, November.
- Chris Hadley, 2015. "The sustainability of New Zealand climate change policy: an ethical overview," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-495, June.
- Neva R. Goodwin, "undated". "03-02 "Macroeconomics for the Twenty-First Century"," GDAE Working Papers 03-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, "undated". "03-05 "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing"," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Ciumara, Tudor, 2012. "Managerial Innovation: A Premise For Company’S Strategy Adaptation To The Characteristics Of Sustainable Development," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 16(3), pages 144-157.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Tom R. Burns & Nora Machado Des Johansson, 2017. "Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation—A Sustainable Development Systems Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Karagiannis, Dimitris & Metaxas, Theodore, 2017. "Local Authorities’ contribution on Gastronomy Tourism Development: the case of Ontario, Canada," MPRA Paper 79325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "05-02 "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Marco Grasso & Enzo Di Giulio, 2003. "Mapping sustainable development in a capability perspective," HEW 0309001, EconWPA.
- Yakubu B. Issaka & Moses Antwi & Gladys Tawia, 2016. "A Comparative Analysis of Productivity among Organic and Non-Organic farms in the West Mamprusi District of Ghana," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-10, March.
- Olfa JABALLI & Sebnem SAHIN, "undated". "Green Accounting and Climate Change Problem: A New Evidence from the Turkish Economy," EcoMod2004 330600071, EcoMod.
- Frank Ackerman & Sumreen Mirza, "undated". "00-08 "Waste in the Inner City: Asset or Assault?"," GDAE Working Papers 00-08, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Olfa Jaballi & Sebnem Sahin, 2005.
"Towards sustainable lignite consumption in Turkey and a welfare analysis,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Olfa Jaballi & Sebnem Sahin, 2005. "Towards sustainable lignite consumption in Turkey and a welfare analysis," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bojidar Ivanov, 2009. "Establishing the Effects of the Common Agricultural Policy in Environment Protection," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 69-86.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-01 "Beyond Small-Is-Beautiful: A Buddhist and Feminist Analysis of Ethics and Business"," GDAE Working Papers 04-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Dongre, Anil, 2015. "Green Game and Societal Sustenance: A Case of London Olympic 2012," MPRA Paper 63818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; economic theory; development; environment; development policy;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2001-06-22 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2001-06-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2001-06-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2001-06-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-06-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0106006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.