Report NEP-ENV-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Getting the Prices Wrong: The Limits of Market-Based Environmental Policy," Development and Comp Systems 0106005, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Global CO2-Trade and Local Externalities," IEW - Working Papers 077, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Pollution in Mexico: Lessons for the FTAA"," International Trade 0106003, EconWPA.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Intensive Industries in Developing Countries: A Partial Equilibrium Approach," International Trade 0106004, EconWPA.
- Frank Ackerman & Sumreen Mirza, 2001. "Waste in the Inner City: Asset or Assault?," Public Economics 0106005, EconWPA.