The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robison, Lindon J. & Schmid, A. Allan & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999.
"Is Social Capital Really Capital?,"
11649, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Opschoor, Hans & van der Straaten, Jan, 1993. "Sustainable development: An institutional approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 203-222, June.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Barbara Piazza-Georgi, 2002. "The role of human and social capital in growth: extending our understanding," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-479, July.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1971. "Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 435-50, October.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Investing in sustainable development: the reproduction of manmade, human, natural and social capital," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 184-201.
- Hukkinen, Janne, 2003. "From groundless universalism to grounded generalism: improving ecological economic indicators of human-environmental interaction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 11-27, February.
- Jonathon M. Harris, . "00-04 "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development."," GDAE Working Papers 00-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Chiesura, Anna & de Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Critical natural capital: a socio-cultural perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 219-231, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:49:y:2004:i:2:p:199-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.