The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Jonathon M. Harris, "undated". "00-04 "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development."," GDAE Working Papers 00-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Hukkinen, Janne, 2003. "From groundless universalism to grounded generalism: improving ecological economic indicators of human-environmental interaction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 11-27, February.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Chiesura, Anna & de Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Critical natural capital: a socio-cultural perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 219-231, March.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Lindon Robison & A. Allan Schmid & Marcelo Siles, 2002. "Is Social Capital Really Capital?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(1), pages 1-21.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1971. "Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 435-450, October.
- Joachim H. Spangenberg, 2001. "Investing in sustainable development: the reproduction of manmade, human, natural and social capital," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 184-201.
- Barbara Piazza-Georgi, 2002. "The role of human and social capital in growth: extending our understanding," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-479, July.
- Opschoor, Hans & van der Straaten, Jan, 1993. "Sustainable development: An institutional approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 203-222, June.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:49:y:2004:i:2:p:199-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.