Interrelations Between Legal and Economic Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. N. Ahmed & R. W. Scapens, 2000. "Cost allocation in Britain: towards an institutional analysis," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 159-204.
- Shruti Rajagopalan & Richard Wagner, 2013. "Constitutional craftsmanship and the rule of law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 295-309, December.
- Lehtonen, Markku, 2004. "The environmental-social interface of sustainable development: capabilities, social capital, institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-214, June.
- Daniel Bromley, 2004. "Reconsidering Environmental Policy: Prescriptive Consequentialism and Volitional Pragmatism," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 73-99, May.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2012. "Veblen, Commons and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Warren Samuels & A. Allan Schmid, 1976. "Polluters' profit and political response: The dynamics of rights creation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 99-105, December.
- Mariusz Jerzy Golecki, "undated". "SYNALLAGMA AND FREEDOM OF CONTRACT - The Concept of Reciprocity and Fairness in Contracts from the Historical and Law and Economics Perspective," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1070, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Warren Samuels, 2007. "The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 243-285, December.
- John Meadowcroft, 2014. "Exchange, unanimity and consent: a defence of the public choice account of power," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "Bridging Old and New Institutional Economics: Gustav Schmoller and Douglass C. North, Seen with Oldinstitutionalists' Eyes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 91-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:14:y:1971:i:2:p:435-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .